A modern marketing tool that helps you to connect with patients
Social WiFi provides a fresh approach to patient engagement, all while boosting your marketing efforts.
Providing access to a fast, secure, and reliable guest WiFi connection in your dental waiting room – using your existing internet connection - Social WiFi doesn't rely on online forms or complicated passwords.
Instead, patients get online using an email address or social media account - giving you a like or follow in return.
A fully secure service, once connected to your practice, you can keep patients informed through regular posts and tweets. And, with automatic Facebook check-ins, you can extend your marketing reach even further.
Keeping patients informed across social channels, Social WiFi also gives you access to a bespoke analytics dashboard, with insights to help you unlock your practice's full marketing potential - all while reducing your marketing costs.
To find out more about how Social WiFi can support your marketing efforts, or for a quick chat to find how we can help, contact us and say hello.
Provide easy Free WiFi to your Patients
No complicated passwords to share, just quick and simple Social WiFi guest access. No complicated set up, fully secure and uses your existing internet connection.
Use your analytics dashboard to unlock your marketing potential
- Simple login process – no passwords
- Gain Facebook and Twitter Followers
- Increase your social reach.
- Automatically email your customers
- Data capture and export
- Monetise your Free WiFi with Social WiFi
Social Media authentication
- Beautiful branded Social WiFi login
- No more online forms
- Customers online in seconds
- Save valuable staff time
- Frictionless data capture
Send all patients a welcome email
- A like/follow in exchange for free WiFi
- Grow your social network
- Target real in-venue customers
- Share your news with a relevant audience
- Pre-written posts and tweets shared on login
- Check-ins available with Facebook, automatically
- Ensure your customers are always informed across the social networks
- Save marketing costs by utilising digital word-of-mouth marketing